Sunday, September 21, 2014

Determining That You Are Exercising Too Much


I am one of the many people who like exercising to stay fit. One problem is that I have gotten into it deeply that I am always told to stop exercising too much. It took me a lot of time before I could understand that I am exercising more than I am required. I found that to be very dangerous and would not wish to see another person endure the same. In this blog post, I will share some of the signs that helped me understand that I was exercising too much. You can draw some positives from them and also help you determine your exercising levels.

Soreness- now and then, my muscles would get sores and persistent pain that was very difficult going away. It could even take a week until I realized it was because of my exercising. It never hit my mind that I was overdoing the workouts until I decided to reduce the frequency. Everything returned to normalcy within a short period.

Lowered energy- I now know that when one exercises too much, the body becomes weak rather than strong. My energy levels started taking a dip and for a while I thought I was sick. I went for medical checkups but all diagnosis returned negative results. My doctor advised me to lower my training frequency and that is how I regained my normal energy level. The cause was over-training.



High blood pressure- many people assume that only old people suffer from high blood pressure but I can prove them wrong. Even young people fall victims to the same once they train too much. I never experienced this but studies have proven so. Strenuous workouts have a negative effect on one’s blood pressure.

Feeling guilty- you will always feel guilty of absconding your duty once you miss out on a single day to train. This is something I experienced and it had grave implications to my exercises. I used to train like three times in a day with little knowledge that I was overdoing it. It got into my system which found it difficult skipping even a single session. If that happens to you then be sure you are training excessively.

Mad at interference's- one time I got sick and was heavily depressed that it interfered with my training program. I thought it was normal for any person but later realized I was doing my training too much. It took the intervention of an expert to bring it to my attention that everything was not okay.

Obsession- if your mind is always thinking about training then it’s a sign that you are training too much. Such obsession is not normal and you need to take control of the situation early enough. Always take a rest from your training to think about other necessary issues.

About Author:

As a fitness expert, the author has been very influential in helping the masses watch out their training frequency to avoid overdoing it. He has many blogs, websites and social pages from where interaction with his audiences is enhanced. It’s the best way to address matters concerning weights and staying fit through training.

No comments:

Post a Comment